We are a part of the Church of the Nazarene, a denomination in the evangelical holiness tradition. The mission of the Church of the Nazarene is to "make Christlike disciples in the nations." Currently our denomination has work in 162 countries, with over 2.5 million members.
- In one God—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- Human beings are born with a fallen nature, and are, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
- The finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- The atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- That believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- Our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
For further information on the Church of the Nazarene, visit www.nazarene.org.